The Arthur Lakes Library and ITS provides the following services:
- One-on-one assistance in writing data management plans and understanding federal mandates.
- Training for researchers on organization, file naming, and other conventions
- Data citation help
- Data lifecycle and data competencies
- Publishing to the Mines institutional or external repositories
- Metadata creations assistance
- Advice with data storage and backup
- XML advice
- Limited programming assistance
- Tips on what to do with data near degree completion
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.